Monday, July 23, 2012

Latest Video Clip Nazeel Azami

Latest Video Clip Nazeel Azami - Nazeel was born in August 1981. He was born into a Muslim family and continues to follow it having read up on it and, more importantly, having spent time with good Muslims. He grew up in London and Manchester, UK Nazeel went to a primary school in London, which he found quite enjoyable, although he was very quick to pick up on the fact that it was a different culture to what he had experienced...
Ma-nil Muhyi? (Who is the Giver of Life?) - Allah Ma-nil Mu'mith? (Who is the Giver of Death?) - Allah Ma-nil Hadi? (Who is the Giver of Guidance?) - Allah Chorus Rahmanur-Raheem (Most Gracious, Most Merciful) - Allah Ya Kareem (Oh Generous One) - Allah Rahmanur-Raheem (Most Gracious, Most Merciful) - Allah Ya Haleem (Oh Forbearing One) - Allah Rahmanur-Raheem (Most Gracious, Most Merciful) - Allah Ya Azeem (Oh Magnificent One) - Allah Rahmanur-Raheem (Most Gracious, Most Merciful) - Allah Ya Azeem (Oh Magnificent One) - Allah So many colours - bowing before You Sisters and brothers - all grateful to You The more we learn to read Your Signs - That are concealed between the lines The more we're drawn towards the Light Open my eyes so I can see - The Light of hope You send to me - The rain that brings me back to life (Chorus) Finding You - is relief Now we hope - now we believe Hear me Lord: strengthen me Guide me through - my journey The more we learn to read Your Signs - That are concealed between the lines The more we're drawn towards the Light Open my eyes so I can see - The Light of hope You send to me - The rain that brings me back to life 
 Latest Video Clip Nazeel Azami

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India